Drug Help Sturgis MI
Are you concerned about your personal drug use? If so, you may need to find a rehabilitation treatment center. Here are some tips used to evaluate where you are with your addiction and to help you figure out what steps you can take toward a health and sober future:
1. Have you taken drugs that were not prescribed to you by a doctor?
2. Do you abuse more than one drug at a time?
3. Are you unable to stop using drugs when you want to?
4. Do you have uncontrollable cravings or yearnings for drugs?
5. Have you ever had blackouts as a result of drug use?
6. Do you every feel guilty or bad about your drug use?
7. Does your family or loved ones ever complain about your involvement with drugs?
8. Have you engaged in illegal activities to obtain drugs?
9. Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to quit using drugs?
10. Do you engage in unsafe sexual acts while under the influence of drugs?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you should make an appointment with your doctor or other health professional to discuss your addiction.
You could also attend a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), or other anonymous self-help groups devoted to helping members get sober and stay that way.
When the going gets tough, remember you can do it – you can give up alcohol and/or drugs. Talk to someone. Talk to anyone in your life who can give you encouragement, support or practical help, such as family...